I am Principal Attorney at Continuum Law in San Diego. We work with business law in fields including high tech, life sciences, manufacturing, and government contracts. We also deal with patent-trademark-copyright and all other forms of intellectual property.
With extensive legal experience in industry as well as experience in operating management, I have probably lived through many of the problems your company may face now. Legal work is directed to your business model to protect the company and the bottom line, and it is also a tool in fostering growth of the business.
- Attorneys’ Fees for Patent Suit Winners? Supreme Court to Clarify the Law
- Losing Your Patent Rights – Now Easier than Ever
- Apple Wins Injunction Against the Sale of Samsung’s Galaxy Nexus Phone
- Supreme Court Allows Congress to Take Works Out of the Public Domain
- For Non-IP Attorneys: Intellectual Property Assets in Businesses and Estates – a program by Continuum Law on January 9, 2012 in the San Diego County Law Library series